CVC Chula Vista Coins has $20 Liberty Double Eagle Gold Coins at the Lowest Prices Anywhere
At CVC, Chula Vista Coins has the lowest prices on 1895 S $20 Gold coins. Guaranteed to be authentic $20 Liberty Double Eagle Gold Coins struck between 1849 to 1907. Circulated over a century ago, these vintage Gold Coins have low premiums and will add value to your portfolio. These particular coin is Certified by NTC MS63 Grade.
Coin Highlights: Prior to 1850 the $10 Eagle was the largest denomination of U.S. coin. 1st $20 Double Eagle minted in 1849. These were pattern coins and not released. Enhance your portfolio with this absolutely stunning Gold piece.
- .9675 Troy oz. Gold ASW, as 33.44 grams of .900 fine .34 mm
- All coins will be in protective packaging. Singles or Coin Tubes
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word “Liberty” on her hair band. 13 Stars represent the original 13 Colonies in USA.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is “United States of America” and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907
Protect your American Gold Eagle by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.