CVC & Collectibles presents this 1/10 oz Victory in the Pacific Gold Coins commemorate.
- Arrives packaged in protective plastic!
- First struck back in 2013!
- Contains 1/10 Troy oz of .9999 pure gold in BU condition.
- The face value of $15 (AUD) is fully backed by Australias government.
- Obverse includes the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse depicts the American and Australian flags with a symbol of peace.
This coin commemorates the victory over Japanese forces in the Pacific Theater came only after nearly a decade of warfare on the part of Japan, which had invaded mainland China and the Korean peninsula in the years leading up to World War II. During the war, Japanese forces turned eastward to target the scattered islands of the Pacific Ocean.
The United States entered the war on the side of the Allies in December 1941 following the attack on Pearl Harbor. Throughout four years of conflict, service members from the United States Military fought alongside their allies from Australia to push back the Japanese, defend the Australian homeland, and win the war.