This is truly one of the most favorite pure gold coins produced by the United States Mint. Struck at West Point and distributed the same as the United States American Gold Eagle coins with a $50 face value. Minting started in 2006 featuring the Front and back designs same as used with the Buffalo nickel 1913-1938. Backed with U.S. government in pureness and weight to be four .9999 pure gold. At Chula Vista Coins we offer any count you are looking for. Single multiples of 20 or the Monster box of 500 count. We buy and Sell all products on the market offering transparent pricing.
First issued in 2006, the American 1 oz Gold Buffalo was the first .9999 fine Gold bullion from the U.S. Mint. This random-year listing offers an opportunity to add this sought-after series to your holdings at a compelling price.
- KM# 393
- 1.0 Troy oz. (AGW), as 31.11 grams of .9999 fine, 32 mm
- Individual coins come in protective plastic packaging.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser’s acclaimed “Buffalo Nickel” design of an American Indian in profile, originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City in the early 1900s.
- Sovereign coin struck by the U.S. Mint and backed by the U.S. government.