Featuring the insight and experience of a worldwide network of numismatic experts, the 25th edition of the Standard Catalog of World Paper Money, Modern Issues, provides the most comprehensive and complete reference to world bank notes issued since 1961. This industry-leading catalog details:
- Over 25,000 listings
- Over 15,500 illustrations for easy identification of notes and signature varieties
- Bank note values in two popularly available conditions
- Country signature charts for specific and accurate variety identification
- Hundreds of new bank note issues
- Updates of Czech Republic, Czechoslovakia, Faeroe Islands and India varieties
With contributions from an international team of collectors, dealers, researchers and national bank officials working to ensure accuracy, the Standard Catalog of World Paper Money, Modern Issues, is the most informed and global resource on the market for the proper identification, description and valuation of modern world bank notes.