CVC & Collectibles presents this 2023 1 oz Gold Buffalo from the U.S. Mint is 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Gold Buffalo coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows James Earle Fraser’s American Indian profile design that was first seen on the 1913 Buffalo Nickel.
- Reverse: Features an American bison that was taken from the Buffalo Nickel. This image depicts Black Diamond, a buffalo that lived in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
- Product ID: 2023AGBZ1
- Year: 2023
- Grade: Brilliant Unc
- Grade Service: None
- Denomination: 50 Dollars
- Mint Mark: W – West Point (Not Shown)
- Metal Content: 1 troy oz
- Purity: .9999
- Thickness: 2.95 mm
- Diameter: 32.7 mm