These coins are handpicked to ensure we give the best quality which is on hand. These are vintage coins well over 100 years in age. Great history with low premiums over the spot price of gold.
- Contains .2419 oz. of Gold.
- All coins come in protective packaging coin capsules or tubes depending on quantity.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word “Liberty” on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is “United States of America” and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1839-1907.
- S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
We protect all items in a protective coin capsule or quantities of 20 in tubes.
Coins in this listing have seen only light circulation and will exhibit some if their original mint luster. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Liberty Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year Gold coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.