Canadian Silver Maple Leaf’s are a beautiful tribute to one of the most recognizable Canadian symbols in the world. The very first Canadian Silver Maple Leaf was released in 1988, and has remained an anticipated annual event ever since. The 2021 Silver Maple Leaf is Government Guaranteed .9999 Silver Content. $5 Canada Silver Maple Coin.Coin Highlights:
- Contains 1 oz. of .9999 fine Silver.
- Sold Individually packaged in Coin Capsules
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.