For 2018, the U.S. Mint is striking the exceptionally popular Palladium Eagle coin only in beautiful Proof finish, with a mintage of 15,000 coins. This coin comes in an attractive presentation box with certificate of authenticity.
No bullion Palladium Eagle coins are expected to be produced in 2018, making this coin the only 2018 option for investors looking to collect this popular series.Coin Highlights:
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- Low mintage of 15,000 pieces.
- Packaged in US Mint presentation box with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A young depiction of Liberty with winged Phrygian cap, reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury. Adapted from Adolph Weinman’s classic design first used on the Mercury dime in 1917.
- Reverse: A majestic eagle perched atop a rock. This design, also created by Adolph Weinman, has been used since 1907 on the American Institute of Architects’ annual Gold Medal.
- Features the West Point Mint’s “W” mint mark.