These large Mexico Gold coins are 50 Pesos and are popular with collectors. They are often referred to as a “Centenarios” in tribute to Mexico’s year of independence from Spain: 1821.
- Contains 1.2057 oz. of Gold.
- Gold Pesos are packaged in protective packaging.
- Almost Uncirculated to Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Mexico’s national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory “The Angel of Independence” design. Issued by Banco de México from 1921-1947.
- Most Pesos were minted with the restrike year of 1947.
Protect your Mexico Gold pesos in coin capsules. Size 37 mm
Great way to add gold at low premium pricing.
Dates on these are random years and will be determined by stock on hand.