- Contains .4837 oz of Gold.
- All coins come in protective packaging coin capsules or tubes depending on quantity.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word “Liberty” on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is “United States of America”, “E Pluribus Unum” and the denomination.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933, these coins have stars on the edge signifying the number of states in the union.
- S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
- Dates on these coins are Random and depend on stock on hand.