- Contains .4837 oz of Gold.
- All coins come in protective packaging coin capsules or tubes depending on quantity.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word “Liberty” on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1838-1907.
- S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectability to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Liberty Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.